Last Updated: February 3, 2018 at 12:17 pm
Chicken Recipe Red Chilly Flakes Used – Soft spicy dry chicken ideal for a high protein diet. Easy to prepare since the preparation time and number of ingredients required are also limited.
- Chicken Breast cubed into bite pieces
- Lemon Juice
- Fennel Seeds (Saunf)
- Turmeric powder
- Chilly Flakes
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder
- Garam Masala
- Coconut Oil
Chicken Recipe Red Chilly Flakes – Method of Preparation
Wash and drain the Chicken pieces. Marinate chicken with all the ingredients except coconut oil and keep aside for two hours. Heat a nonstick pan or tawa and smear some coconut oil on the pan. Once it is lightly hot arrange the chicken pieces and cook over simmering heat. Once once side is done, flip it over and cook the other side also. Once it is done, drain it on to a paper towel (tissue).
It’s done, now you can serve it with rice or Chappati. It is an ideal starter too.
If you are interested in the Green Chicken Recipe, you can check out Chicken Hariyali which is more about green chilly and mint leaves instead of red chilly. The advantage of this chicken recipe is that you do not use much of oil, the chicken is cooked by steam because you keep the pan covered with a lid.
Having chicken with some boiled vegetables is good for weight loss programs and also building muscles. Chicken is one of the best source of protein and every non-vegetarian should have it.
Hope you would try this recipe and give me some feedback. Check out the the video, which shows the entire process in few minutes.
Recently Updated Posts
- The Barge – Microbrewery in Mysore ( June 29, 2018)
- Places to Visits when you are in Mysore ( June 11, 2018)
- Nagarahole Wildlife Safari and Stay at Jungle Inn Resort ( June 11, 2018)
- Resorts in the Maldives – Check these out before you come to Maldives ( May 26, 2018)
- Honeymoon / Vacations in Maldives – Travel Tips ( May 23, 2018)
- Trip to Delhi / Chandigarh / Manali / Agra ( May 20, 2018)