Dry chicken recipe with the aroma of mint leaves, green in Color and very simple to prepare. I can even call this as Quick Bachelor’s chicken recipe.
- Mint leaves (Pudina)
- Coriander Leaves
- Green Chilly
- Pepper Corn
- Coconut Oil
- Fennel Seeds
- Curry Leaves
Method of Preparation
Cut chicken breast into bite size. Wash and drain. Make a paste of mint, coriander , green chilly, ginger, garlic and pepper corn. Mix chicken pieces in this paste and cook over medium heat until the chicken pieces are done. Heat coconut oil in a Kadai and fry fennel seeds and curry leaves. Add cooked chicken and pepper and fry over medium heat until it is dry.
Ready to serve – you can have this as stater or even have it with rice or chapathi / roti. If you are on a low carb diet, have this chicken with boiled vegetables.
I have not mentioned the quantities of the ingredients because, I belive the you can customize it according to your taste. If you like it to be more spicy, add more green chillies, if you like the mint / pudina flavour, then add more of that.
Depending on your taste, you can decide the quantity.
Check out – Kozhi Pidi – Rice Ball Chicken Recipe
Hope you enjoyed this recipe. Check out the video for a live view of this recipe.
If you are on a low carb diet, this would work good for you. This chicken recipe is liked by many of my friends and I like the green flavour very much.
Hope you enjoy this green chicken recipe, try and let me know your comments
Further Reading – Chicken Stew – Indian Style
Recently Updated Posts
- Lunch at Olive Garden Restaurant in Mysore ( February 19, 2018)
- Fish Head Curry – Kerala Style ( February 19, 2018)
- Holidays in Bali – Places to visit ( February 19, 2018)
- La Marqueta Carnaval Mysore – First ever Day and Night Market in Mysore ( February 19, 2018)
- Cabbage Thoran Recipe – Kerala Style ( February 19, 2018)
- Mysore Zoo – A must visit place in Mysore ( February 17, 2018)