Last Updated: March 4, 2018 at 6:02 pm
The best place in Mysore to eat pork is Simply Kodavas a place for traditional Kodava food. Last week when I went there, I could find a banner that they have moved to a new location.
Pork dishes are favourite food for people in Coorg and you get different dishes of pork in this restaurant. Chilly pork, Spicy pork, port roast, pork curry, pork biriyani and so on
I went there on 20th November noon to have lunch, but the restaurant was not yet opened, they were busy doing the last minute preparations for the opening the same day evening 6:30. They were kind enough to serve us even before the restaurant was open.
Now its very spacious much more dishes and facilities.
Omelet- Yes the masala one (Kodava Style)
The taste is authentic, you should come and have to experience it. You can get all kinds of traditional Kodava food as well as other non-vegetarian and vegetarian dishes. A very nice place for food lovers especially pork dishes in Kodava style.
Access to the restaurant is good and have proper parking space.
Besides the restaurant, new facilities includes a party hall, rooms to stay and more.
Recently Updated Posts
- Honeymoon / Vacations in Maldives – Travel Tips ( May 20, 2018)
- Trip to Delhi / Chandigarh / Manali / Agra ( May 20, 2018)
- Vagamon – A Must Visit Destination at God’s Own Country ( May 20, 2018)
- Dhimbam Ghats – 27 hairpin curves, travelling via Satyamangalam to Trivandrum ( May 20, 2018)
- Colombo – Travel Tips, places to visit ( May 11, 2018)
- Places to visit in Mysore – Exploring Mysore and nearby places ( April 21, 2018)