The best place in Mysore to eat pork is Simply Kodavas a place for traditional Kodava food. Last week when I went there, I could find a banner that they have moved to a new location.
Pork dishes are favourite food for people in Coorg and you get different dishes of pork in this restaurant. Chilly pork, Spicy pork, port roast, pork curry, pork biriyani and so on
I went there on 20th November noon to have lunch, but the restaurant was not yet opened, they were busy doing the last minute preparations for the opening the same day evening 6:30. They were kind enough to serve us even before the restaurant was open.
Now its very spacious much more dishes and facilities.
Omelet- Yes the masala one (Kodava Style)
The taste is authentic, you should come and have to experience it. You can get all kinds of traditional Kodava food as well as other non-vegetarian and vegetarian dishes. A very nice place for food lovers especially pork dishes in Kodava style.
Access to the restaurant is good and have proper parking space.
Besides the restaurant, new facilities includes a party hall, rooms to stay and more.
Recently Updated Posts
- Lunch at Olive Garden Restaurant in Mysore ( February 19, 2018)
- Fish Head Curry – Kerala Style ( February 19, 2018)
- Holidays in Bali – Places to visit ( February 19, 2018)
- La Marqueta Carnaval Mysore – First ever Day and Night Market in Mysore ( February 19, 2018)
- Cabbage Thoran Recipe – Kerala Style ( February 19, 2018)
- Mysore Zoo – A must visit place in Mysore ( February 17, 2018)