Are you a person who love to eat pork dishes? Searching for the best pork restaurant in Mysore? I have a personal suggestion as I have been to this place many times and is my favourite place to eat Kodava food, yes you get authentic homemade Kodava food here. Its’s Simply Kodavas.
Simply Kodavas is an non-vegetarian restaurant in Mysore where you would get Coorg style food. Pork is the most favourite dish here and I can assure you that you can get the best cooked pork in Mysore here. Kodava is a community from Kodagu (Coorg / Madkeri / Markara) which is about 130 kms from Mysore.
Kodavas are food lovers and especially the pork curry or pandi curry.
Update – Simply Kodavas – New Location
Simply Kodavas which is located at Gokulam Main Road, VV Mohalla, next to Cubs is owned and managed by Kodava Couple, Mr Anoop TP and Mrs Myna Anoop and their son Mr Ganapathy. All the dishes are cooked as per traditional recipes and only natural spices are used. You will taste the nature when you personally experience it.
I am a regular visitor to this place and mostly I go for the Pork Chilly or the Pork Spicy with Akki Roti. Some of the other dishes that I have tried is the Fish Tawa fry, Chicken Pepper, Chicken Chilly. I have not been to any other pork restaurant in Mysore for a simple reason that I could did feel to try a change. I have heard of some other pork restaurants in Mysore, but no comments as of now.
They treat you like guest and make sure that you are full when you leave the place. It has a very homely feeling and the food tastes homely too.
Be sure to visit this place if you are a Non-Vegetarian. For vegeatarians, you can try chappati / Akki Roti with Dal curry or any other vegetarian dishes.
- Lunch at Olive Garden Restaurant in Mysore
- Fish Land Mysore
- Pork Roast – A Christmas delicacy
- Mysore Dasara Flower Show – 2015
Recently Updated Posts
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary – Srirangapatana near Mysore ( February 21, 2018)
- Kallappam – Kerala Special Hoppers ( February 21, 2018)
- Simply Kodavas – New Location ( February 21, 2018)
- Coastal Garden Restaurant – Mysore ( February 21, 2018)
- Mysore Zoo – A must visit place in Mysore ( February 20, 2018)
- Lunch at Olive Garden Restaurant in Mysore ( February 19, 2018)