Today morning, I went to the Mysore market for some shopping. You will find a wide variety of fruits and vegetables from the surrounding villages and farms. You can also buy Sea Fish which comes from Mangalore, Chicken, Mutton, etc
Fresh Bananas, small traders get if from the market and carry to different locations in Mysore for retail sales
Issue of cleanliness
Mysore if comparatively a very clean city. Most of the roads and other public places are kept clean or cleaned atleast once a day, but looking into the traffic of tourists and people using public washrooms the maintenance is poor. The market is cleaned everyday in the morning, but as a customer when I walked in, it was pathetic.
Every shop / user should need to participate in keeping our city clean. It is not just the responsibility of the Government or the Mysore Corportation to keep the market and other localities clean, but every citizen should treat public places as their own home and keep it neat and clean.
Recently Updated Posts
- Lunch at Olive Garden Restaurant in Mysore ( February 19, 2018)
- Fish Head Curry – Kerala Style ( February 19, 2018)
- Holidays in Bali – Places to visit ( February 19, 2018)
- La Marqueta Carnaval Mysore – First ever Day and Night Market in Mysore ( February 19, 2018)
- Cabbage Thoran Recipe – Kerala Style ( February 19, 2018)
- Mysore Zoo – A must visit place in Mysore ( February 17, 2018)