Mysore is famous for this yearly Dasara celebrations. If you get a chance to visit Mysore during this festival, you should never miss it. Yes it would be more crowded, but it would be worth. The preparations starts months before the event and it is well organised. Mysore being the most cleanest city in India looks more cultural during these celebration days.
The number of tourists coming to Mysore during this period is very high compared to the regular days. Please plan your stay, hotel bookings in advance as most of the hotels will be booked.
“The famous Mysore Dasara festival is held each in Mysore. Earlier, the festival was planned from October 14 to October 23 but it will now conclude on October 22 itself. Astrologers have reportedly informed officials that ‘Dashami’ ends on the early hours of October 23 and it would be better to conclude the festival before ‘Dashami’ ends states a Deccan Herald report.”
Recently Updated Posts
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary – Srirangapatana near Mysore ( February 21, 2018)
- Kallappam – Kerala Special Hoppers ( February 21, 2018)
- Simply Kodavas – New Location ( February 21, 2018)
- Coastal Garden Restaurant – Mysore ( February 21, 2018)
- Mysore Zoo – A must visit place in Mysore ( February 20, 2018)
- Lunch at Olive Garden Restaurant in Mysore ( February 19, 2018)