Last Updated: November 9, 2015 at 4:50 am
Mysore is famous for this yearly Dasara celebrations. If you get a chance to visit Mysore during this festival, you should never miss it. Yes it would be more crowded, but it would be worth. The preparations starts months before the event and it is well organised. Mysore being the most cleanest city in India looks more cultural during these celebration days.
The number of tourists coming to Mysore during this period is very high compared to the regular days. Please plan your stay, hotel bookings in advance as most of the hotels will be booked.
“The famous Mysore Dasara festival is held each in Mysore. Earlier, the festival was planned from October 14 to October 23 but it will now conclude on October 22 itself. Astrologers have reportedly informed officials that ‘Dashami’ ends on the early hours of October 23 and it would be better to conclude the festival before ‘Dashami’ ends states a Deccan Herald report.”
Recently Updated Posts
- Honeymoon / Vacations in Maldives – Travel Tips ( May 20, 2018)
- Trip to Delhi / Chandigarh / Manali / Agra ( May 20, 2018)
- Vagamon – A Must Visit Destination at God’s Own Country ( May 20, 2018)
- Dhimbam Ghats – 27 hairpin curves, travelling via Satyamangalam to Trivandrum ( May 20, 2018)
- Colombo – Travel Tips, places to visit ( May 11, 2018)
- Places to visit in Mysore – Exploring Mysore and nearby places ( April 21, 2018)