Last Updated: February 19, 2018 at 7:37 am
Today noon, I had been to the first ever day and night market (La Marqueta Carnaval) at Windflower Resorts and Spa, Mysore (Where we have Olive Garden Restaurant). This event was organised by Ladies Circle India.
La Marqueta was a carnival of curated shopping, food and entertainment. We reached there at about 1pm today, the event had just started. The event was well organised, sufficient parking area, etc.
All the products / stalls were pure Indian Handmade products from different parts of India. We saw a good participation from Bangalore. Most of the brands showcased are new to Mysore, it was a good opportunity for the exhibitors to show their products to Mysoreans. Some of the stalls which I spent some time are Honeyrus, Such’ Soaps, Ayurveda & Yoga, SomethingSketchy, Nutkhat Bar, Zero Pest organic vegetables, etc. Most of the stall accepted credit cards or Paytm, except the entry fees where we have to pay by cash (Not Digital Yet).
Related Reading – Convert your offline to online business
The food stalls were good, got to taste some unique dishes especially the Malabar dishes.
Suggested Reading – Mysore Zoo – A must visit place in Mysore
There is a very noble cause behind this event. All the proceeds of this event would be spent for educating the underprivileged. Such events should be organised frequently to showcase and encourage young Indians trying and doing great work, developing great products. Such events will help both the producers and customers.
Have you been to this event? Shout out your comments.
Related Posts on Mysore Events
- Mysore Dasara Flower Show – 2015
- Trip to Heritage Wine Resort
- More Mega Store – Ideal place for all your daily needs
Recently Updated Posts
- Places to Visits when you are in Mysore ( June 11, 2018)
- Nagarahole Wildlife Safari and Stay at Jungle Inn Resort ( June 11, 2018)
- Resorts in the Maldives – Check these out before you come to Maldives ( May 26, 2018)
- Honeymoon / Vacations in Maldives – Travel Tips ( May 23, 2018)
- Trip to Delhi / Chandigarh / Manali / Agra ( May 20, 2018)
- Vagamon – A Must Visit Destination at God’s Own Country ( May 20, 2018)