Last Updated: February 19, 2018 at 7:37 am
Today noon, I had been to the first ever day and night market (La Marqueta Carnaval) at Windflower Resorts and Spa, Mysore (Where we have Olive Garden Restaurant). This event was organised by Ladies Circle India.
La Marqueta was a carnival of curated shopping, food and entertainment. We reached there at about 1pm today, the event had just started. The event was well organised, sufficient parking area, etc.
All the products / stalls were pure Indian Handmade products from different parts of India. We saw a good participation from Bangalore. Most of the brands showcased are new to Mysore, it was a good opportunity for the exhibitors to show their products to Mysoreans. Some of the stalls which I spent some time are Honeyrus, Such’ Soaps, Ayurveda & Yoga, SomethingSketchy, Nutkhat Bar, Zero Pest organic vegetables, etc. Most of the stall accepted credit cards or Paytm, except the entry fees where we have to pay by cash (Not Digital Yet).
Related Reading – Convert your offline to online business
The food stalls were good, got to taste some unique dishes especially the Malabar dishes.
Suggested Reading – Mysore Zoo – A must visit place in Mysore
There is a very noble cause behind this event. All the proceeds of this event would be spent for educating the underprivileged. Such events should be organised frequently to showcase and encourage young Indians trying and doing great work, developing great products. Such events will help both the producers and customers.
Have you been to this event? Shout out your comments.
Related Posts on Mysore Events
- Mysore Dasara Flower Show – 2015
- Trip to Heritage Wine Resort
- More Mega Store – Ideal place for all your daily needs
Recently Updated Posts
- Trip to Delhi / Chandigarh / Manali / Agra ( March 20, 2018)
- Resorts in the Maldives – Check these out before you come to Maldives ( March 16, 2018)
- Indian Restaurants in Maldives ( March 12, 2018)
- Low Budget Holidays in the Maldives – Guest houses at Hulhumale’ ( March 12, 2018)
- The Manhattan Fish Market – Hulhumale’ Maldives ( March 11, 2018)
- Roadtrip – Mysore to Coorg / Madikeri / Kodagu ( March 9, 2018)