Last Updated: March 5, 2018 at 12:49 pm
Check out the top Non-Vegetarian Restaurants in Mysore
- 1 Check out the top Non-Vegetarian Restaurants in Mysore
- 1.1 Fish Land Mysore – top non veg restaurants in Mysore
- 1.2 Coastal Garden Mysore – Mangalore Style Food
- 1.3 Hotel Parklane – Good Food and Rooms too
- 1.4 Simply Kodavas – Best Place to have port in Mysore
- 1.5 Other Non Vegetarian Restaurants in Mysore
Mysore is a very popular tourist destination in Karnataka about 130kms from Bangalore. I have been to many Top Non Veg Restaurants in Mysore. Listing out some, but will be adding as I keep visiting more. There are a good number of non vegetarian restaurants in Mysore which serves starting from Chicken, Mutton, Pork, Beef and all types of seafood. Besides these you can also enjoy traditional Kodava food which is also known as Coorg Food, then traditional Karnataka Non Vegetarian food, best beef Biriyani, Beef Chatpati, Dum Biriyani, Hyderabadi Biryani from Kwaja Hotel near Meena Bazaar, Pork from Simply Kodavas and so on.
Fish Land Mysore – top non veg restaurants in Mysore
Fish land is recommended place for Mangalore style non-vegetarian food. This place is located on the Mysore Bangalore highway. It would be about 1-2 kms from Mysore on the way to Bangalore. Left side of the road when you go from Mysore to Bangalore.
Fish Land has good parking space, good environment and choice of sea food is good.
I had been to this place only once, never felt like going again. Do not know the exact reason.
Alcohols is served here and the food is not very costly. If you are lucky, you should be able to have some good Mangalore style fish curry, rice, prawns, etc. If you are thinking of having Coorg Food in Mysore then Simply Kodavas is the best.
Coastal Garden Mysore – Mangalore Style Food
Coastal Garden is one of leading restaurants in Mysore for sea foods. You will get all non-vegetarian dishes and in Mangalore Style
Update : 31-January-2018 10:20 (IST)
This restaurant is moved to a new location
Hotel Parklane – Good Food and Rooms too
Hotel Parklane is good place for a change. You will get nice non-vegetarian as well as continental food. I don’t feel it’s a very tightly recommended place, but one of the place where a lot of foreigners stay and eat.
Simply Kodavas – Best Place to have port in Mysore
Simply Kodavas is Coorg style food restaurant where you get all kinds of Kodava food in Mysore. They are famous of the pork dishes which is really traditional.
They have now moved to a new location which is very spacious with good parking facility. Other than restaurant now they have facility for accommodation as well.
Other Non Vegetarian Restaurants in Mysore
- Lunch at Olive Garden Restaurant in Mysore - Looking for Indian or Italian or Thai or Chinese food in Mysore? Then you should try Olive Garden Restaurant Mysore. You can enjoy some of your favourite dishes at this
- Trip to Heritage Wine Resort - Heritage Wine Resort is located at Gangedoddi Village, Channapatna. You have to drive in about 2-3 kms from the Bangalore Mysore Road. Heritage Wine Resort is an excellent place for wine
- Simply Kodavas – New Location - Pork dishes in Mysore - Love to have pork dishes - Simply Kodavas in Mysore The best place in Mysore to eat pork is Simply Kodavas a place for traditional
- Simply Kodavas – Best place to eat pork in Mysore - Are you a person who love to eat pork dishes? Searching for the best pork restaurant in Mysore? I have a personal suggestion as I have been to this place
Further reading – Breakfast and Lunch at Thotada Mane – Srirangapatna
Recently Updated Posts
- Trip to Delhi / Chandigarh / Manali / Agra ( March 20, 2018)
- Resorts in the Maldives – Check these out before you come to Maldives ( March 16, 2018)
- Indian Restaurants in Maldives ( March 12, 2018)
- Low Budget Holidays in the Maldives – Guest houses at Hulhumale’ ( March 12, 2018)
- The Manhattan Fish Market – Hulhumale’ Maldives ( March 11, 2018)
- Roadtrip – Mysore to Coorg / Madikeri / Kodagu ( March 9, 2018)