Last Updated: November 19, 2015 at 4:16 pm
Jade is a very small café located at Boduthakurufaanu Magu in Male’, the capital of Maldives. I remember this café to introduce the first free Wi-fi café in Maldives few years back. I recently went to this café with my friends for Dinner. The food was good, service was ok, a good place for private dinning.
You have have some special dish everyday. That day it was Grilled Rosemary Lobster. I did not try this.
You can have different types of tea here.
Chicken Mushroom Pasta
Blueberry Cheese Cake
Fruit Salad Without Ice-cream – Fresh
Overall the place is good and recommended by Kishore. You have some good choice of food including Indian, Italian, Chinese, etc, Good Ambience, moderate pricing.
Recently Updated Posts
- Trip to Delhi / Chandigarh / Manali / Agra ( May 20, 2018)
- Vagamon – A Must Visit Destination at God’s Own Country ( May 20, 2018)
- Dhimbam Ghats – 27 hairpin curves, travelling via Satyamangalam to Trivandrum ( May 20, 2018)
- Colombo – Travel Tips, places to visit ( May 11, 2018)
- Places to visit in Mysore – Exploring Mysore and nearby places ( April 21, 2018)
- Road Trip – Trivandrum to Mysore Via Kozhikode / Calicut ( April 18, 2018)