Jade is a very small café located at Boduthakurufaanu Magu in Male’, the capital of Maldives. I remember this café to introduce the first free Wi-fi café in Maldives few years back. I recently went to this café with my friends for Dinner. The food was good, service was ok, a good place for private dinning.
You have have some special dish everyday. That day it was Grilled Rosemary Lobster. I did not try this.
You can have different types of tea here.
Chicken Mushroom Pasta
Blueberry Cheese Cake
Fruit Salad Without Ice-cream – Fresh
Overall the place is good and recommended by Kishore. You have some good choice of food including Indian, Italian, Chinese, etc, Good Ambience, moderate pricing.
Recently Updated Posts
- Lunch at Olive Garden Restaurant in Mysore ( February 19, 2018)
- Fish Head Curry – Kerala Style ( February 19, 2018)
- Holidays in Bali – Places to visit ( February 19, 2018)
- La Marqueta Carnaval Mysore – First ever Day and Night Market in Mysore ( February 19, 2018)
- Cabbage Thoran Recipe – Kerala Style ( February 19, 2018)
- Mysore Zoo – A must visit place in Mysore ( February 17, 2018)