Last Updated: November 19, 2015 at 4:16 pm
Jade is a very small café located at Boduthakurufaanu Magu in Male’, the capital of Maldives. I remember this café to introduce the first free Wi-fi café in Maldives few years back. I recently went to this café with my friends for Dinner. The food was good, service was ok, a good place for private dinning.
You have have some special dish everyday. That day it was Grilled Rosemary Lobster. I did not try this.
You can have different types of tea here.
Chicken Mushroom Pasta
Blueberry Cheese Cake
Fruit Salad Without Ice-cream – Fresh
Overall the place is good and recommended by Kishore. You have some good choice of food including Indian, Italian, Chinese, etc, Good Ambience, moderate pricing.
Recently Updated Posts
- The Barge – Microbrewery in Mysore ( June 29, 2018)
- Places to Visits when you are in Mysore ( June 11, 2018)
- Nagarahole Wildlife Safari and Stay at Jungle Inn Resort ( June 11, 2018)
- Resorts in the Maldives – Check these out before you come to Maldives ( May 26, 2018)
- Honeymoon / Vacations in Maldives – Travel Tips ( May 23, 2018)
- Trip to Delhi / Chandigarh / Manali / Agra ( May 20, 2018)