Last Updated: January 10, 2018 at 10:03 am
Dhiraagu is the first and the most popular telecom company in the Republic of Maldives. Dhiraagu, Dhivehi Raajjeyge Gulhun Private Limited, a joint venture company 55% owned by the Government of the Maldives and 45% by Cable and Wireless.Dhiraagu, started providing telecom service in Maldives during as the national telecommunications carrier of the Maldives.
Since that time Dhiraagu has rapidly built a sound, financially strong business based on a commitment to providing innovative products and services and a philosophy that places high value on customer satisfaction. We have invested over MRF 1.6 billion and employ more than 550 staff members of which 99% are locals.
Dhiraagu offers a comprehensive range of fixed, mobile, Internet and data services throughout the Maldives including installation, maintenance and repair of all the services. Dhiraagu is the only total communication solutions provider in the Maldives.
- Mobile Telephony
- Internet Services
- Fixed Lines
- Customer Care
Watayaniya Telecoms is the other Mobile service provider in Maldives.
Update : 10-January-2018 10:03 (IST)
Exploring Male’ Capital of Maldives Part I
Exploring Male’ Capital of Maldives Part II
Recently Updated Posts
- Honeymoon / Vacations in Maldives – Travel Tips ( May 20, 2018)
- Trip to Delhi / Chandigarh / Manali / Agra ( May 20, 2018)
- Vagamon – A Must Visit Destination at God’s Own Country ( May 20, 2018)
- Dhimbam Ghats – 27 hairpin curves, travelling via Satyamangalam to Trivandrum ( May 20, 2018)
- Colombo – Travel Tips, places to visit ( May 11, 2018)
- Places to visit in Mysore – Exploring Mysore and nearby places ( April 21, 2018)