Last Updated: November 15, 2015 at 3:44 pm
Long awaited 3G service from Dhiraagu has been launched. I just activated my 3G account, speed is good (as per Dhiraagu – Dhiraagu operates the fastest 3G Plus network, offering download speeds up to 2.6Mbps. ), but not yet tried much. Now can can do video calls, browse the Internet, check emails in a smarter way.
Its easy to activate, just send an activation SMS, you get it activated instantly. You can find more information on the packages here.
I feel the charges are not very much encouraging to use the 3G service. If we have an access to Wifi, then it would be better to use Wifi. Dhiraagu has 3 Data plans. The best price per MB is coming to Mrf 3.00 which I feel is too much and if you are using above 50 mb which is free in the package. When I checked with the Dhiraagu customer care regarding the extra data used, they informed that it will be 1 laari per kb which works out to be Mrf 10.24 per MB which is surely not attractive. Hopefully Dhiraagu will come up with some affordable plans soon
Recently Updated Posts
- The Barge – Microbrewery in Mysore ( June 29, 2018)
- Places to Visits when you are in Mysore ( June 11, 2018)
- Nagarahole Wildlife Safari and Stay at Jungle Inn Resort ( June 11, 2018)
- Resorts in the Maldives – Check these out before you come to Maldives ( May 26, 2018)
- Honeymoon / Vacations in Maldives – Travel Tips ( May 23, 2018)
- Trip to Delhi / Chandigarh / Manali / Agra ( May 20, 2018)