Last Updated: March 6, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Acha’s Poppadums Maldives
There are many Indian Restaurant’s in Male’, the capital of Maldives. I understand that Maldivians generally enjoy Indian food. Also Indians hunt for Indian food when they are away from home. Acha’s Poppadums Maldives is one of the popular Indian Restaurants in Maldives
I occasionally go out for having food, usually when I have some guests. If the guest is from India and again if the Indian guest is a vegetarian then I need to be careful.
You May be Interested in – The Manhattan Fish Market – Hulhumale’ Maldives
In Maldives, I have not seen any pure vegetarian restaurant like we have in India, but surely we can get Vegetarian dishes.
Acha’s Poppadoms is one of the leading Indian restaurants in Male’, a decent menu consisting of both north and south Indian food. The restaurant is located near to the Airport Jetty.
A favourite place for Indians as well as Maldivians.
Indian food is popular around the world, so there is a big demand for Indian food in Maldives too. A good number of expatriate Indians are working in Maldives and they would always love Indian food.
Over all the food, service and ambience is good, an ideal place to have Indian food in Male’.
Further Reading – Order Food Online in Male’ Maldives
Recently Updated Posts
- Honeymoon / Vacations in Maldives – Travel Tips ( May 20, 2018)
- Trip to Delhi / Chandigarh / Manali / Agra ( May 20, 2018)
- Vagamon – A Must Visit Destination at God’s Own Country ( May 20, 2018)
- Dhimbam Ghats – 27 hairpin curves, travelling via Satyamangalam to Trivandrum ( May 20, 2018)
- Colombo – Travel Tips, places to visit ( May 11, 2018)
- Places to visit in Mysore – Exploring Mysore and nearby places ( April 21, 2018)