There are many Indian Restaurant’s in Male’, the capital of Maldives. I understand that Maldivian generally enjoy Indian food and also Indians hunt for Indian food when they are away from home. I occasionally go out for having food, usually when I have some guests and if the guest is from India and again if the Indian guest is a vegetarian then I need to be careful and take them to a place where we can ask for some vegetarian food. In Maldives, I have not seen any pure vegetarian restaurant like we have in India, but surely we can get Vegetarian dishes.
Acha’s Poppadums is one of the leading Indian restaurants in Male’, a decent menu consisting of both north and south Indian food.
Over all the food, service and ambience is good, an ideal place to have Indian food in Male’.
Recently Updated Posts
- Mysore Zoo – A must visit place in Mysore ( February 20, 2018)
- Lunch at Olive Garden Restaurant in Mysore ( February 19, 2018)
- Fish Head Curry – Kerala Style ( February 19, 2018)
- Holidays in Bali – Places to visit ( February 19, 2018)
- La Marqueta Carnaval Mysore – First ever Day and Night Market in Mysore ( February 19, 2018)
- Cabbage Thoran Recipe – Kerala Style ( February 19, 2018)