I had wrote a post on my condition on diabetes about 2 years back. I had put a lot of effort on transforming myself in terms of my physique, my laboratory reports, etc.
If you check the pictures on the left and the pictures on the right, you will see the changes. More than physical changes, I am now have a good control of my diabetes.
How did I do this?
I would give 100% of the credit to myself. I did what I decided and I could not only change my life, but also influence to change many of my co-workers and friends lives.
- Workout for at least 1 hour a day and 4 days a week – I make sure that I do not miss my workout. There can be many excuses like you are very busy at work, you have to work late hours and then you are tired and so on. But let me tell you, you cannot continue your job if you are not having good health. If you fall sick and you are not able to work, you will not have that job.
- Low Carb Diet – You need to do some research, but focus on low carb diet and food with low Glycemic Index.
- High on Proteins – Egg white, Chicken breast, Grams, etc
- Eight hours of sleep – Sleep is very important for good health, I sleep 6-8 hours a day.
- Do what I enjoy – Keep yourself happy,
- Avoid Stress – Something similar to enjoying what your do. Do get stressed or try to avoid things that worries you.
- Researching with my test results- Keep a check on your laboratory results and tune your diet. Also if you find anything abnormal, you should immediately meet your doctor and do as advised.
Life should be with some discipline. Everything what you see on your body is what you eat and how you take care of your health. It’s your own responsibility to take care of your health, so start it today and now.