Vythiri is a small town and tourist destination located in the Wayanad district in the Indian state of Kerala. It is one of the three Taluks in the district with the other two being Mananthavady and Sulthan Bathery More Info. Vythiri Village Holiday Resort is the place where we stayed and is a decent place to stay in Wayanad.
Check out these pictures and also a video below for the real feel of the place.
Experience at Vythiri Village Holiday Resort
Its a highly recommended place to stay. All the staff were very friendly and also the resort was well maintained. The resort is fairly new, some more new villas coming up, some construction work going on, without disturbing the guests.
It’s best if you travel in a group, the reason being, the place is good for group activities games, etc. They also would cook food for you as per your needs. You need to order your food in advance with details of the portions needed, so that they would make everything fresh for you including going to the market and getting fresh fish, meat and vegetables.
Vythiri Village Holiday Resort is a new property, with about 17 villas and more coming up, price is nominal, you can do the booking online using booking.com
Check out this – Satria Coffee Plantation – Luwak Coffee in Bali
Word of caution – No alcohol is served, better carry some and have inside your room. Poor network in my case as I was using Airtel. Other networks like Idea and BSNL was working as per the resort staff. Wifi only at the reception.
If you have already visited this resort in Vythiri, let us know your experience
Other Places where we travelled
- Holidays in Bali – Places to visit
- Monkey Forest – Bali
- Satria Coffee Plantation – Luwak Coffee in Bali
Recently Updated Posts
- Lunch at Olive Garden Restaurant in Mysore ( February 19, 2018)
- Fish Head Curry – Kerala Style ( February 19, 2018)
- Holidays in Bali – Places to visit ( February 19, 2018)
- La Marqueta Carnaval Mysore – First ever Day and Night Market in Mysore ( February 19, 2018)
- Cabbage Thoran Recipe – Kerala Style ( February 19, 2018)
- Mysore Zoo – A must visit place in Mysore ( February 17, 2018)