Last Updated: March 7, 2018 at 1:06 pm
My Dad’s Farm at Kayamkulam
Noni Fruits, Flowers in Kerala Kayamkulam
Earlier I had written about the availability of Noni juice which is very easy to drink in the right dosage. Today when I came to Kayamkulam, where my parents live, I was surprised to see the Noni Plant which my father had planted few months back is having flowers and fruits.
From My Mother’s Kitchen
It’s gives a lot of happiness when you meet your parents and spend time with them. I try that I meet my parents who are staying in Kerala at least once in 3 months. Makes a lot of difference.
All these food above are prepared by my mother, same old taste that we used say that we are fed up when we used to have everyday, but now we miss a lot. Check out the crab roast, fish egg, pulisheri, Kerala Fish curry, Cheembu, Kachil, etc
Check out this prawns recipe
Clay Utensils (Chatty) – My moms collections
These utensils are used by mother at our home in Kayamkulam. The food tastes really authentic when such utensils are used.
Recently Updated Posts
- Resorts in the Maldives – Check these out before you come to Maldives ( March 16, 2018)
- Indian Restaurants in Maldives ( March 12, 2018)
- Low Budget Holidays in the Maldives – Guest houses at Hulhumale’ ( March 12, 2018)
- The Manhattan Fish Market – Hulhumale’ Maldives ( March 11, 2018)
- Roadtrip – Mysore to Coorg / Madikeri / Kodagu ( March 9, 2018)
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary – Srirangapatna near Mysore ( March 7, 2018)