Last Updated: March 7, 2018 at 1:06 pm
My Dad’s Farm at Kayamkulam
Noni Fruits, Flowers in Kerala Kayamkulam
Earlier I had written about the availability of Noni juice which is very easy to drink in the right dosage. Today when I came to Kayamkulam, where my parents live, I was surprised to see the Noni Plant which my father had planted few months back is having flowers and fruits.
From My Mother’s Kitchen
It’s gives a lot of happiness when you meet your parents and spend time with them. I try that I meet my parents who are staying in Kerala at least once in 3 months. Makes a lot of difference.
All these food above are prepared by my mother, same old taste that we used say that we are fed up when we used to have everyday, but now we miss a lot. Check out the crab roast, fish egg, pulisheri, Kerala Fish curry, Cheembu, Kachil, etc
Check out this prawns recipe
Clay Utensils (Chatty) – My moms collections
These utensils are used by mother at our home in Kayamkulam. The food tastes really authentic when such utensils are used.
Recently Updated Posts
- The Barge – Microbrewery in Mysore ( June 29, 2018)
- Places to Visits when you are in Mysore ( June 11, 2018)
- Nagarahole Wildlife Safari and Stay at Jungle Inn Resort ( June 11, 2018)
- Resorts in the Maldives – Check these out before you come to Maldives ( May 26, 2018)
- Honeymoon / Vacations in Maldives – Travel Tips ( May 23, 2018)
- Trip to Delhi / Chandigarh / Manali / Agra ( May 20, 2018)