Rimbi Orange Garden is one of must visit if you are in Pelling, Sikkim. You do not need much time, but if you have more time, you can spend here. If it is orange season, you can see oranges, we could see a few.
I could fly my drone and take some shots. Check out all the videos from Sikkim Travel Vlogs.
Sikkim Travel 2019
- Planning the Trip
- Sikkim Day 1 – Mysore to Bangalore to Bagdogra to Pelling
- Sikkim Day 2 – Exploring Pelling – Places to Visit in Pelling Skywalk, Rimbi water falls, Khecheopalri Lake, Rabdentse Ruins
- Sikkim Day 3 – Drive to Gangtok, Buddha Park Ravangla, Namchi Chardham, Temi Tea Garden, Samdrupte Monastery
- Sikkim Day 4 – Drive to Lachen, Naga / Seven Sisters Water Falls
- Sikkim Day 5 – Drive to Lachung, Thangu Chapta Valley
- Sikkim Day 6 – Drive to Gangtok, Yumesamdong (Zero Point), Yumthang Valley, Mt Katau
- Sikkim Day 7 – Exploring Gangtok
- Sikkim Day 8 – Zuluk, Gnathang Valley, Zigzag road, Aritar , Lingtam
- Sikkim Day 9 – Exploring Aritar Village , Lingtam, Home stay
- Sikkim Day 10 – Drive to Darjeeling