Last Updated: March 5, 2018 at 10:11 am
On the way to Wayanad from Mysore, towards the end of the forest, you will find this temple and a small shop in front of it which is a great place for having some Kerala vegetarian food and snacks. You can also have the Kerala tea here.
Check out this video on our recent trip to Kochi and we had tea at Ponkuzhi
SriRama Temple Ponkuzhi Wayanad – Ponkuzhi temple wayanad
Srirama Temple at Ponkuzhi is a very famous temple. You can see this temple as soon as you finish the forests.
There is also a SeethaDevi temple near by. We could see lot of Ayyappa devotees on the way to sabarimala got down for blessings.
You see the peculiar Kerala Tea making boiler and other snacks in the Glass shelf.
Kerala Black Tea
My car parked in front of the Tea Shop at Ponkuzhi
After leaving Ponkuzhi, you see these beautiful arrack nut trees.
Further Reading – Trip to The Golden Temple – Namdroling Nyingmapa Monastery
Recently Updated Posts
- The Barge – Microbrewery in Mysore ( June 29, 2018)
- Places to Visits when you are in Mysore ( June 11, 2018)
- Nagarahole Wildlife Safari and Stay at Jungle Inn Resort ( June 11, 2018)
- Resorts in the Maldives – Check these out before you come to Maldives ( May 26, 2018)
- Honeymoon / Vacations in Maldives – Travel Tips ( May 23, 2018)
- Trip to Delhi / Chandigarh / Manali / Agra ( May 20, 2018)