On the way to Wayanad from Mysore, towards the end of the forest, you will find this temple and a small shop in front of it which is a great place for having some Kerala vegetarian food and snacks. You can also have the Kerala tea here.
Check out this video on our recent trip to Kochi and we had tea at Ponkuzhi
Srirama Temple at Ponkuzhi
You see the peculiar Kerala Tea making boiler and other snacks in the Glass shelf.
Kerala Black Tea
My car parked in front of the Tea Shop at Ponkuzhi
After leaving Ponkuzhi, you see these beautiful arrack nut trees.
Recently Updated Posts
- Lunch at Olive Garden Restaurant in Mysore ( February 19, 2018)
- Fish Head Curry – Kerala Style ( February 19, 2018)
- Holidays in Bali – Places to visit ( February 19, 2018)
- La Marqueta Carnaval Mysore – First ever Day and Night Market in Mysore ( February 19, 2018)
- Cabbage Thoran Recipe – Kerala Style ( February 19, 2018)
- Mysore Zoo – A must visit place in Mysore ( February 17, 2018)