Last Updated: February 5, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Ubud Monkey forest is one of the must visit destination if your are visiting Bali. There are about 700 monkeys and 12.5 hectares of land in this Bali Monkey forest. The exact location is Padangtegal village in Ubud
Check out my detailed post on places to visit in Bali
The place is very calm and you will feel that you are breathing real oxygen. Should avoid if it is raining. You would need about 2 hours to cover the entire place, but it is worth. You have an entrance fees to be paid.
Nice place, please add Ubud Monkey Forest to the list of places to visit if you are in Bali.
Be careful while feeding these monkey, there are chances that you get hurt.
Recently Updated Posts
- Honeymoon / Vacations in Maldives – Travel Tips ( May 23, 2018)
- Trip to Delhi / Chandigarh / Manali / Agra ( May 20, 2018)
- Vagamon – A Must Visit Destination at God’s Own Country ( May 20, 2018)
- Dhimbam Ghats – 27 hairpin curves, travelling via Satyamangalam to Trivandrum ( May 20, 2018)
- Colombo – Travel Tips, places to visit ( May 11, 2018)
- Places to visit in Mysore – Exploring Mysore and nearby places ( April 21, 2018)