Ubud Monkey forest is one of the must visit destination if your are visiting Bali. There are about 700 monkeys and 12.5 hectares of land in this Bali Monkey forest. The exact location is Padangtegal village in Ubud
Check out my detailed post on places to visit in Bali
The place is very calm and you will feel that you are breathing real oxygen. Should avoid if it is raining. You would need about 2 hours to cover the entire place, but it is worth. You have an entrance fees to be paid.
Nice place, please add Ubud Monkey Forest to the list of places to visit if you are in Bali.
Be careful while feeding these monkey, there are chances that you get hurt.
Recently Updated Posts
- Breakfast and Lunch at Thotada Mane – Srirangapatna ( February 22, 2018)
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary – Srirangapatna near Mysore ( February 22, 2018)
- Kallappam – Kerala Special Hoppers ( February 21, 2018)
- Simply Kodavas – New Location ( February 21, 2018)
- Coastal Garden Restaurant – Mysore ( February 21, 2018)
- Mysore Zoo – A must visit place in Mysore ( February 20, 2018)