Khecheopalri Lake in Pelling is one of the most visited place in Sikkim. I was more excited when we decided to climb to the top view point. It is bit tough, you need to be healthy and have strong knees to climb to the top.
I wanted to take some drone shots, which I successfully took.
Check out the video below for the drone shots of Khecheopalri Lake
Pictures of Khecheopalri Lake
Sikkim Travel 2019
- Planning the Trip
- Sikkim Day 1 – Mysore to Bangalore to Bagdogra to Pelling
- Sikkim Day 2 – Exploring Pelling – Places to Visit in Pelling Skywalk, Rimbi water falls, Khecheopalri Lake, Rabdentse Ruins
- Sikkim Day 3 – Drive to Gangtok, Buddha Park Ravangla, Namchi Chardham, Temi Tea Garden, Samdrupte Monastery
- Sikkim Day 4 – Drive to Lachen, Naga / Seven Sisters Water Falls
- Sikkim Day 5 – Drive to Lachung, Thangu Chapta Valley
- Sikkim Day 6 – Drive to Gangtok, Yumesamdong (Zero Point), Yumthang Valley, Mt Katau
- Sikkim Day 7 – Exploring Gangtok
- Sikkim Day 8 – Zuluk, Gnathang Valley, Zigzag road, Aritar , Lingtam
- Sikkim Day 9 – Exploring Aritar Village , Lingtam, Home stay
- Sikkim Day 10 – Drive to Darjeeling